Tylosin 100gr - Respiratory Disease - Powder Treatment
- Brand: Medpet
- Product Code: MED959
- Reward Points: 40
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Price : $39.83
- Price in reward points: 3983
Tylosin 100gr - Respiratory Disease - Powder Treatment is an aid in the treatment of porcine proliferative enteropathy (PPE) or Ileitis associated with Lawsonia intracellularis. An aid in the prevention of Chronic Respiratory Disease (CRD) in chickens under stress conditions, such as vaccinations. Effective against Mycoplasma gallisepticum and Mycoplasma synoviae in broiler and replacement chickens. An aid in the treatment of infectious sinusitis caused by Mycoplasma gallisepticum in turkeys. An aid in the treatment of Necrotic enteritis.
Effective against tylosin-sensitive Mycoplasma gallisepticum (MG, S-6, PPLO), one of the primary causes of CRD in broiler and replacement chickens. Effective against tylosin-sensitive Mycoplasma synoviae, one of the primary causes of CRD in broiler chickens. Maintain weight gains and feed efficiency in turkeys in the presence of infectious sinusitis caused by Mycoplasma gallisepticum sensitive to tylosin. For the treatment and control of swine dysentery caused by Serpulina hydysenteriae or other pathogens sensitive to tylosin.
– Administer 1 teaspoon per one gallon of drinnking water for 7 to 14 days. Always add the water to the powder. Do not pour the powder into the water.
– Prepare a fresh Tylosin solution every three days. When mixing and handling tylosin, use protective clothing and impervious gloves.
– We Recommend using TYLOSIN with DOXYCYCLINE. Dosage is only hearsay for pigeons.