Order by Phone: +1-509-216-9396 , Monday-Friday: 10:00 am – 3:00 pm PST
Doxycyclin-T - 6 Sachets - by Chevita, bacterial infections of the gastro-intestinal tract, caused by Salmonella typhimurium var. Copenhagen, which are sensitive to doxycycline.
- 1 sachets per 2 litres of drinking water dor seven days on a row. Repit treatment if necessary.
For contra-indications, side effects, interactions with other preparations, and special instructions: see package label.
- Do not give pigeons any feeds containing calcium (e.g. grit) during treatment with doxycyclin-t, since calcium binds doxycycline and thus reduces its efficacy.
- No free flight for affected pigeons.
- Do not provide water bath.
- Treat the entire flock rather than individual birds.
- Cull severely affected pigeons before beginning the treatment, since it is unlikely that they can be cured.
- To check the outcome of the treatment, carry out bacteriological examinations on faecal samples. These should take place at least 14 days after termination of treatment, and then repeated twice at 3-week intervals.
6 sachets x 8gr