Easifen Pigeon Wormer 100ml controls nematodes (roundworms), Hairworms (Capillaria) more worm larvae and eggs in pigeons and cage birds, a full worming interior, recommended and prescribed by veterinarians.
* Contains 2.5% Fenbendazole.
- In competition: Pigeon Wormer Easifen check every 6 weeks during the racing season (to prevent anemia caused by worms or bacterial infections, causing loss of resistance).
- For breeding: pairing before and at the end of the breeding season.
- For chicks: new birds should be wormed at two months of life.
Method of use:
- In water: add 20 ml to 1 liter of water and mix well before serving.
- In Food: 10 ml per 30 pigeons (or soft food for cage birds).
Bottle of 100 ml