1000 kilometer tea by DAC a natural preparation for Racing Pigeons, by DAC
After years of research and experience, DAC has developed the “1000 kilometer Tea”.This tea is composed of the best quality of herbs, grown, harvested, dried and worked up according to the strict GMP-food and ISO 9001 norms.
- A clean throat
- Improved condition
- Optimal metabolism and digestion
DOSING AND PREPARATION:
Dosing and preparing this tea for your pigeons is very easy: 1 tablespoon per litre of water.
- take a little boiling water
- draw 1 tablespoon of tea in it for about 15 minutes
- sift out the herbs
- add water to 1 litre
- The tea can be administered year round.
- Flying/Competition Season: 2 to 3 times a week
- Molting Season: 2 to 3 times a week
- Breeding Season: 1 to 2 times a week
- Winter Season: 1 to 2 times a week
- 300g packet
Note! Don’t give this tea the day of basketing!
Packaging: 300 grams tea