Order by Phone: +1-509-216-9396 , Monday-Friday: 10:00 am – 3:00 pm PST
Pantrix 50 tablets + 10 Free by Pantex is a very effective treatment for trichomoniasis, Hexamitiasis (Canker) in pigeons and birds, product similar to Spartrix (carnidazole 10 mg per tablet).
- Individual Treatment and prevention of trichomoniasis, Hexamitiasis (Canker), ideal for individual treatmen pigeon.
Per tablet: 10 mg Carnidazol.
- 1 tablet per pigeon and day (10 mg carnidazole per tablet).
- In young pigeons administer half a tablet at weaning.
- Treatment: 1 tablet for three consecutive days.
Recommended to deal with Pantrix:
- Before breeding (15 days before)
- In the first half of the breeding season (incubation).
- Before and during racing season (one tablet in 30 days).
- Before and after molting.
- Treat all pigeons pigeon simultaneously.
- 2 days after treatment application thoroughly clean the containers where pigeons drink to avoid the risk of reinfection.
Box of 50 tablets + 10 free