- Improved regeneration properties.
- Improved physical performance.
- Promotes the recovery process after intense physical exertion.
- During the breeding, hatching rate ensures the highest egg.
- Stimulates growth in chicks.
- Improve the quality of the pen.
The constant tension during breeding, racing or moving puts high demands on the body of pigeons.
For this reason all body cells should provide vital substances needed.
Lecithin is the main component of egg yolk. It is found in virtually all parts of the body, especially the brain and spinal cord.
This is why it is the basis of the supreme importance of lecithin for the whole organism.
During period racing lecithin is essential for fuel quality muscle.
Science has long known that no body cells can be without lecithin and thus no life possible.
Lecithin plant is an extremely valuable active ingredient that pigeons need on an ongoing basis.
We therefore recommend that pigeons are provided lecithin two to three times per week in the year.
- Mix Lecithin Backs with food.
- During breeding: 3 times a week.
- Weaned chicks: 3 times a week
- During the racing season: 2 times per week
Add 5 ml once a day to the feed for 20 pigeons.