Adenosan - 6 sachets - anti bacteria - by Chevita is good against Young Bird Sickness.
- Contains immunoglobulins (IgA, IgG, IgM) to enhance immunity within the gut itself
- Highly effective against viruses, bacteria and fungi
- Easily applicable via the feed
- Highly palatable
- At the first signs of sickness (e.g. birds do not react to breader's voice), 1 sachet per 1 kg of feed per 20 pigeons during 5-7 consecutive days.
- Using with the treatment against trichomonas, 1 sachet per 1 kg of feed for 20 pigeons during 7 days, once a day,
starting 3 days before treatment against trichomonas begins.
- At particular stress (during weaning, after the introduction of strange birds into a loft, before and after vaccination, at a heat outbreak, after training of juveniles, after young bird competitions), 1 sachet per 1 kg of feed for 20 pigeons during 3 days.
6 sachets of 5.5g each