Order by Phone: +1-509-216-9396 , Monday-Friday: 10:00 am – 3:00 pm PST
Doxycycline 6% by DAC for the treatment of respiratory problems in pigeons, like ornithosis, mycoplasmosis
- Doxycycline 6%, a slow-acting, wide-spectrum tetracycline, has a great affinity with lung tissue and is therefore recommended especially for bacterial infections of the bronchial tubes.
- Doxycycline 6% is assimilated quickly and completely, penetrates tissue effectively and in this way is an ideal drug for the treatment of bronchial infections.
- Respiratory problems
- 5 g in 1 Liter of drinking water (20 pigeons approx.) 5-7 consecutive days. Be sure no other water is available during the treatment.
PACKAGING: 50 gram sachet
ADVICE FOR USE:
- Put sick pigeons in quarantine.
- Treat all your pigeons, not only the sick one.
- During treatment do not give products containing grit or calcium!
- 50 gram sachet