Muscle booster with L-Carnitine
• It improves performance, gives extra energy and ensures higher and better production of crop milk.
• L-carnitine provides the mitochondria, the energy producers of the body, with sufficient nutrition for the production of extra energy.
• Choline has a central function in the regulation of the metabolism of fat.
• Through an optimised metabolism of fat the pigeon produces more crop milk of better quality.
• The administration of Carmine causes less lactic acid to be produced in the muscles and the pigeon suffers from fewer cramps. The waste products produced are discharged more easily.
• 2 tablets per day during 5 days
PACK SIZE: Bottle of 100 tablets.