Nathur Plus by Ibercare (Probiotic) for Racing Pigeons and Cage Birds
Compatible with all Antibiotics.
- Preventing gastro intestinal disturbance.
- For the stabilization of the intesinal flora in unspecific intestinal catarrh and Diarrheas.
- After deworming or coccidiosis treatment.
- During and following antibiotic therapies or chemotherapeutic treatment of salmonellosis or other bacterial intestinal infections.
- In stress conditions (caging, p.e.) with digestive disturbances.
9x10⁹ C.F.U. (Colony Forming Units) of Saccharomyces cerevisiae (Yeast) per gram.
Instructions for use:
- Dissolve one spoon of Nathur Plus-granulate powder in a half cup of warm water. - Mix this Probiotic-solution into two liters of drinking water:
- Prevention: use this procedure twice a week.
- Stabilization: use this procedure until the erradication of the symptoms.
- Deworming or coccidiosis treatment: use this procedure in the 3 following days after the treatment.
- Antibiotic therapies: use this procedure during the treatment and in the 3 following days.
- Stress conditions: use this procedure while exposed.
Bottle of 80 gr water soluble granulate