Respiratory Red Mix by DAC for treatment of respiratory problems, like ornithosis, Mycoplasmosis, Coryza, E-coli, Salmonella and bacterial infections in common.
The combination of the antibiotics Erythromycine, Furaltadone, Oxytetracycline, the analgesic Dypirone and Vitamin K don't only takes care for a good treatment of the infections but also takes care that the animal feels one selves quick better. By this a quick recovery shall follow!
* Bacterial infections in common
- Erythromycine Thioc.
- Furaltadone HCI
- Oxytetracycline HCI
- Vit. K 3
ADVICE FOR USE:
- Put sick pigeons in quarantine.
- Treat all your pigeons, not only the sick ones
- After medications give your pigeons DAC MULTIVITAMIX (the day after the last day of the treatment).
- Disinfect lofts/housing with LIMOSEPTIC
- In most cases, this product may be combined if necessary with other medicines
- Mix 5 grams in 2 liters of drinking water for 5-7 consecutive days
100 gram sachet.