Travi-Electrolyte 600gr by Travipharma is a mixture of Electrolytes enriched with dextrose, ideal mix for pigeons and cage birds.
Travi-Electrolyte is a supplement filled with electrolytes and enriched with dextrose. Prevents dehydration after exertion.
- Prevents the loss of electrolytes, in case of paratyphoid, coccidiosis or severe diarrhea.
- Prevents and treats dehydration.
- Replenishes essential fluids lost during flight
- Promotes the growth of chicks
- Avoid liquid droppings of chicks in the nest
- During breeding, provides essential nutrients to obtain an optimum quality eggs
- Sodium chloride 109 mg
- Glycine 80 mg
- Sodium dihydrogen phosphate 50 mg
- Potassium chloride 41 mg
- Citric acid 8 mg
- Sodium Citrate 2 mg
- Dextrose Qs ad 1 g
Treatment and Dosage:
For oral administration through drinking water.
- In reproduction time: 5 grams per 2 liters of drinking water, for 2 days a week.
- For races: 5 grams per 2 liters of drinking water, the day before and when returning home.
- Treatment for diarrhea: 5 grams per 2 liters of drinking water, for 3-4 days a week.
Container of 600gr