Order by Phone: +1-509-216-9396 , Monday-Friday: 10:00 am – 3:00 pm PST
Tylosine 10% by DAC is used to treat respiratory and gastrointestinal infections in pigeons and birds.
- Tylosine is used for the treatment of bronchial infections caused by gram-positive bacteria, mycoplasma, chlamydia and bacterial infections of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Tylosine Infection Mix is frequently administered even to animals with virus infection(s). These animals are usually in a weakened condition and suffer from reduced resistance, which makes them particularly susceptible to other causes of illness (bacteria, mycoplasma, chlamydia).
- Treatment with such drugs as Tylosine is often necessary to suppress accompanying bacterial infections so that the animal has a chance to recover from the effects of the virus.
Treatment and prevention of:
- Bronchial infections caused by gram-positive bacteria
- Bacterial infections of the gastrointestinal tract
- 5 gram per litre of drinking water for 25 pigeons during 5-7 days.
- 50 gram sachet