Order by Phone: +1-509-216-9396 , Monday-Friday: 10:00 am – 3:00 pm PST
Doxycycline 10% Powder 100gr by Romvac for the treatment of respiratory problems in pigeons, like ornithosis, mycoplasmosis, respiratory infections, chlamydia and gastro intestinal infections.
- Doxycycline 10%, a slow-acting, wide-spectrum tetracycline, has a great affinity with lung tissue and is therefore recommended especially for bacterial infections of the bronchial tubes.
- Doxycyclina 10% is assimilated quickly and completely, penetrates tissue effectively and in this way is an ideal drug for the treatment of bronchial infections.
- Respiratory problems
- Gastro intestinal infections.
Composition: 10.0 grams of Doxycycline
- 1 teaspoon for 1/2 gallon of drinking water 5-7 consecutive days. Be sure no other water is available during the treatment.
ADVICE FOR USE:
- Put sick pigeons in quarantine.
- Treat all your pigeons, not only the sick one.
- During treatment do not give products containing grit or calcium!