Muta-Seed by Oropharma - Versele-Laga Tea Colombine, Tea for Racing Pigeons.
The moult is a very important period for pigeons. A pigeon that does not come through the moult well will not sit well in its feathers and can consequently no longer be expected to realise great things.
All the weaknesses concealed in a pigeons body come to the fore during the moult. Muta-Seed is a 100% natural product, composed so that it optimally supports the pigeons body during this important phase when combined with Columbine Tea
Muta-Seed is always given in combination with Columbine Tea. Boil water then add 1 teaspoon of Muta-Seed and 1 dessertspoon of Columbine Tea per litre of boiled water. Allow to brew for 15 minutes, pour it through a sieve and give as the only drink after it has cooled. The herbal drink made like this should only be freshened daily and the drinking bowls should be cleaned afterwards.
- Racing season: 14 days before the start of the season: 8-day course of treatment.
- During the racing season: once a week
- Moulting period: 8-day moulting treatment and then 2 days a week.
- Winter season: once a week.
- Youngsters: 2 days a week all year round.