Liquid tea – Supplement animal feed for pigeons.
Van-Tea liquid 5000 A is a liquid, concentrated, ready-to-use herbal tea with mugwort, coriander, nettle, milfoil and goldenrod. It has a favourable contribution during the flight season, the moulting season and the breeding period.
- Increases the performances.
- Is appetizing.
- Purifies the bIood after an exhausting flight.
- Enhances the moulting of down and pink breast meat.
- Enhances digestion.
The aromatic fragrance encourages the pigeons taking up the extract.
1 tablespoon per litre of water.
- During the flight season and in winter: 2 to 3 days per week.
- The first week of widowerhood: 7 consecutive days, to enhance the moulting of down.
- Before mating: 2 days per week.
- During the moulting season: 7 consecutive days, thereafter 2 days per week.
Shake before use - Store in a dark and cool place.
Glycerin/water macerate of mugwort – coriander –nettle – milfoil – goldenrod.
500 ml bottle