Cost effective, one of a kind formula treats 5 conditions at once.
- Fenbendazole- effective against Roundworm, Hairworm & Tapeworm
- Diclazuril- effective against Coccidiosis
- Ronidazole- used in the treatment and control of Trichomoniasis. Where resistant forms of Canker are encountered, follow-up with Meditrich – given the next day
All 3 active ingredients have been tried and tested over a long period of time and are safe to use during the racing season.
Directions for Use:
- Give one tablet per pigeon
- The tablet must be dosed on an empty crop
- In case of resistant Canker, follow up with a Meditrich tablet the following day.
Not to be used during the main molt or while babies are forming feathers
Bottle of 100 tablets