Tricho Plus is treatment of trichomonosis (canker) and hexamitiasis in Racing Pigeons.
- High therapeutic activity
- Effective against anaerobic bacteria
- Broad safety margin
- No harmful effect on racing performances
- Not toxic for young pigeons
Directions for use:
- 1 sachet or 1 measuring spoon of TRICHO PLUS per 2 litres of drinking water during 5 days
- In case of insufficient liquid intake (e.g. in the winter) 1 sachet or 1 measuring spoon TRICHO PLUS per litre of drinking water
- Completely water soluble
- Loft treatment
- Safe dosage
- Simple and easy drinking water medication
- During the winter period TRICHO PLUS can also be administered on the food.