Setrachol by Travipharma is a unique liver tonic, and great recovery after long efforts. Retrieves muscles after physical effort, removing fatigue and pains lace.
This product helps muscles after exercise and keeps the pigeon in top condition. It is recommended that Setrachol in the racing season, after antibiotic treatment, the moulting, and during breeding.
- Stimulates the appetite and improve digestion.
- Improved flight performance.
- Promotes down moult.
- Supports the metabolism in general.
- Supports the liver and kidneys.
- Detoxifies the liver and blood.
Dosage and Administration:
For oral administration through drinking water. Shake well before using.
Dose: 10 ml per 1 liter of water, 500 g feed or for two days a week.
- During the breeding season: start when the youngsters are 7-10 days old, and then every day until weaning.
- During the moulting season: 2 days per week.
- During the racing season: 2 days a week
- After a course of antibiotics: 5 days consecutive in the course of a week.
Sorbitol, dextrose and glucose.
Supplemented with choline, methionine, vitamin B complex and biotin.